Optum Physician EMR
Optum Physician EMR is a fully integrated, CCHIT®-certified, cloud-based EHR solution that is guaranteed to help physicians meet meaningful use requirements.
To view a web demo of Optum Physician EMR click here.
With Optum Physician EMR, physicians can access electronic health records seamlessly from any location through a secure and centralized gateway. Combining clinical and business workflows into one comprehensive system helps physicians save staff time, enhance practice productivity, and simplify administrative workflows. Optum Physician EMR is a:
- Cost-effective, high functionality system with a low pay-as-you-go monthly subscription fee
- Web-based system that provides secure, one-click access to patient charts, refill requests, and lab results from any internet-connected computer
- Powerful solution that is fully integrated with Optum Practice Management and requires no IT staffing, software, or hardware costs
Easy to implement and use
Optum Physician EMR is easy to implement, install, and use and provides a secure alternative to traditional, client-based EHR systems. With Optum Physician EMR, authorized users can:
- download the product sheet.
- CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- Optum Practice Management and Physician EMR Version 7 is a CCHIT ONC-ATCB Certified 2011/2012 EMR and is also a CCHIT 2011 Certified Ambulatory EHR.
Case Studies & Insights
Download information on Easing the Transition to EMR Read more.
Download an EMR Product Sheet Download PDF.
Download the Meaningful Use Dashboard Download PDF.
Download a Brochure on Optum PM and Physician EMR Download PDF.
Why now is the right time to invest in an EHR Read more.