Provider360™ Database Extracts Features
Our data sourcing process leverages more than 600 data sources, then cleans, standardizes validates, and further verifies the data through provider phone outreach—continuously and rigorously. Our extensive industry relationships provide OptumInsight access to rich, accurate repositories of healthcare provider information not available to any other company, including credentialing, provider attestation, billing and other data. In addition, OptumInsight aggregates data directly from nearly every federal and state medical licensing and enumeration agency.
License the entire database or tailor a data set to your needs based on geography, provider type, specialty or other criteria. Extracts from the Provider360 Database are available as a one-time data file or updated at the frequency you need.
- Provider360 Physicians—MDs and DOs
- Provider360 Dental Professionals—DDSs and DMDs
- Provider360 Allied Professionals—Behavioral, vision, advanced practice nursing, chiropractic and other medical professionals
- Provider360 Sanctioned Providers—Sanction records
- Provider360 Medicare Opt-Out Providers—Providers that have opted out of Medicare Part B
- Provider360 Deceased Providers—Deceased medical professionals
Optum Provider360™ Data Solutions brochure Download PDF.
Lower Costs and More Effective Operations through Effective Management of Provider Data Download PDF.